- Only one urn of flowers is allowed per grave, and all urns must be of a style that is acceptable to the cemetery management. All pots will be dumped on October 1 and should be removed by October 10, and may be returned to the cemetery after the ground has thawed in the spring. The cemetery will not be responsible for those left over the winter.
- Shepherd hooks are allowed, but must conform to these rules:
- The overall height of the shepherd hook shall be no more than 5 feet.
- The minimum height of the shepherd hook shall not be less than 4 feet.
- The basket of flowers hung from hook shall not exceed 14 inches in diameter.
- The basket of flowers shall hang no closer than 2 feet from the ground.
- No macramé hangers for pots will be allowed.
- The shepherd hook must be placed in line with the headstones, and must not encroach on the
grave of another.
- One eternal light will be allowed per grave during the Memorial Day holiday only, but cannot be permanently attached to the ground or to a flush memorial.Flag holders will be allowed during the Memorial Day holiday only, and cannot be permanently attached to the ground or to a flush memorial.Planting of flowers in the ground is not permitted. Wreaths will be allowed from November 1 until April 1 the following spring.